Pennsylvania GOP Sends Out E-Mail Saying Obama Would Bring About Holocaust

That odor you smell, ladies and gentlemen, is the whiff of desperation emanating from the Republican party and the conservative movement. Josh Marshall has some more on the backstory.

How bad is it? This story from "The American Thinker" (I know, right?) about "signs" pointing to McCain winning is being takenseriously in the conservative blogosphere. His evidence? The so-called PUMA voters who essentially consist of a couple internet cranks (who are largely Republicans) and a supposed lack of Obama signs in New York. That's it. That's the evidence.

If I tried the same stupidity with my neighborhood, Takoma Park MD, then I would say John McCain won't win a single state. That's clearly nonsense, but that's what happens when you emulate the right.