Monday Morning Banter

by Ari Rutenberg

Good Morning Everyone!

In some bad but not unexpected news, the effort to obscure the true nature of the "bailout" has begun with the Treasury officially redacting the parts of bailout agreements having to do with compensation for services provided. Hey Hank, you don't work for Wall Street anymore...That's our money your playing with now. We have a right to know what your using it for.  No one receiving a tax-payer funded bailout has any right to confidentiality.  I think we're way beyond asking if these people have any shame, but...have they no shame?

On a lighter note here are some laughs for your political breakfast.

Family Guy takes on McCain/Plain (via HuffPost):