McCain Supporters Heckle Early Voters In North Carolina

The Republican party fully supports the Bull Connor/George Wallace agenda.

McCain supporters heckle early voters

Photographer Joe Eddins and I headed over to the closest one and found a steady line of voters hoping to cast ballots early. Most seemed to be Obama supporters and several had come from the rally. Nearly all the voters were black.

Also at the polling site was a group of loud and angry protesters who shouted and mocked the voters as they walked in. Nearly all were white.

As you can see from these videos, no one held anything back. People were shouting about Obama's acknowledged cocaine use as a young man, abortion and one man used the word "terrorist." They also were complaining that Sundays are for church, not voting.

Blah, blah, isolated incident, blah, blah not representative of all McCain supporters. The mantra we've heard for the last few months, and the same mantra we'll hear for the next 14 days and possibly the next 4-8 years. They're always shocked that gambling is going on around here.

And I'll say kudos to the conservative Washington Times for documenting this story.