McCain Office In FL Compared Obama To Hitler

And people wonder why McCain rally attendees feel free to embrace racism and call for Obama to be killed.

Among the images that greeted visitors to the John McCain campaign office in Pompano Beach this week was a sign headlined 'Barrack Hussein Obama’ that compared the Democratic presidential candidate to Karl Marx, Adolf Hitler and Fidel Castro.

Shown a picture of the sign Thursday night, Broward Republican Chairman Chip LaMarca said he was 'disgusted' by it and would immediately go to the office and remove it.

'I'm speechless at the ignorance,' LaMarca said. 'It's not something we can condone.

I'm sure he had no idea. Just like McCain had no idea that people on stage before him would scream "Barack Hussein Obama". They're just shocked to find all this gambling going on.