McCain: I'm Losing Because "Life Isn't Fair"

Call out the waaaaaahmbulance.

Sen. John McCain said Thursday that Sen. Barack Obama's poll numbers are rising as the economy seems to sink "because life isn't fair."

"He certainly did nothing for the first few days," McCain told Fox News on Thursday. "I suspended my campaign, took our ads down, came back to Washington, met with the House folks and got on the phone, and also had face-to-face meetings."

McDrama is so upset that his dog and pony show got the appropriate response from the American people: derision. Sen. Obama, on the other hand, isn't running for Senate majority leader but rather for the presidency and acted calmly and... presidential.