McCain Co-Chair Frank Keating Advances The Ball To The Racial Line

McCain likes to festoon himself with these guys named Keating, doesn't he?

Appearing on Dennis Miller's radio show, Keating charged that the Democratic nominee was covering up his 'very extreme' record, and urged Obama to be more honest with Americans. 'He ought to admit,' Keating said, ''You know, I've got to be honest with you. I was a guy of the street. I was way to the left. I used cocaine. I voted liberally, but I'm back at the center.''

At this point, with the McCain campaign taking on water and these sleazy attacks getting more desperate, it's only a matter of time before the "N" bomb is deployed. They've already tried to dehumanize Obama by calling him "that one", made clear references to him being a terrorist sympathizer, and they can't help trying to push his middle name as a signifier of some dark "other". The nails are in the coffin for McCain, it's just a matter of how hard to pound them in.