Likely Outcomes

Quite likely the right-wing "comedy" An American Carol will lose the box office fight this weekend to Beverly Hills Chihuahua. The right wing has been pushing the movie hard for months now and they likely have the same sort of artificial sales program they use with books and The Passion Of The Christ which will make the film seem far more popular than it is.

I'm an avid movie goer, and I would go see a movie that makes fun of liberals (Knocked Up, for instance, at its heart has a "traditional" message and was one of the funnier movies of the last few years) but they have to get over this obsession with hammering IDEOLOGY over TEH FUNNY.