John McCain Promises To "Whip" Obama

Yeah, let's crush this guy.

'After I whip his you know what in this debate, we're going to be going out 24/7,' McCain said of his upcoming debate with Obama, but seeming to consider recent criticism that his words have been too inflammatory, he quickly told supporters to be respectful.

/superobama

UPDATE

AP: McCain vows to whip Obama's 'you know what'

Republican John McCain vowed Sunday to "whip" Democratic rival Barack Obama's "you-know-what" when the two presidential candidates meet Wednesday in their final televised debate.

McCain made that pledge as top advisers said he is weighing new economic proposals to help the nation weather the financial crisis. The Arizona senator refused to answer a reporter's question Sunday about what plans he might be considering.