I challenge you to a fight, Bobby Lee May

Dear Mr May,

You have written perhaps the most offensive piece of utter racist
nonsense I have ever read. Your article 'The (clarified) platform of
Barack Hussein Obama' is despicable, and an affront to African
Americans and normal decent people.

You said that an Obama administration would divert more foreign aid
to Africa so "the Obama family there can skim enough to allow them to
free their goats and live the American Dream." You joked that Obama
would replace the 50 stars on the U.S. flag "with a star and crescent
logo," an Islamic symbol, and that his policy on drugs would be to
"raise taxes to pay for Obama's inner-city political base." (from the L.A Times)

Perhaps it was an attempt at humor to insinuate that Obama is a
terrorist loving, communist ghetto drug thug, but it will go down as
perhaps the lamest right wing column in modern history (and I'm
comparing it to articles penned by Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh).

Given your assumption that we are all latte drinking softies, I
would like to challenge you to a boxing match, any time, any where. I
have only one stipulation - that the loser pays $2000 to the others
preferred party (the Democrats in my case). You can choose the rules,
the referee, the time and the place, and I'll bring my gloves and mouth
piece.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Ben Cohen

Editor, TheDailyBanter.com