How to treat John Stossel

By Ben Cohen

ABC's John Stossel is a fantastic liar - a smarmy, slimy corporate shill posing as a news presenter who has made a career out of distorting facts. We ran a piece on Stossel earlier this week, exposing a fraudulent essay on economics he wrote (essentially a diatribe against government regulation) - but it is always nice to see liars confronted live. So, off to youtube I went and found a hilarious confrontation between Stossel and  David Sirota. Sirota calls Stossel a liar to his face, trashing the porn star moustached presenter for his ludicrous assertions about the minimum wage. It's a little dated, but worth watching: