Fox Renegade Actually Asks A Serious Question

By Ben Cohen

I do not agree with Barack Obama's position on Israel. I do not believe he does either (I think he is far more reasoned than he lets on), but his public position is very clear: That the United States is a staunch ally of Israel, and its security is paramount.

In a remarkable interview with Sheppard Smith on Fox News, Joe 'The Plumber' was called out for his silly comments that 'A vote for Obama would mean the death of Israel'. Smith grilled Joe repeatedly about what he meant, and went to great lengths to clarify Joe's completely unfounded allegation. Smith may be to the Right politically, but he is a decent human being and clearly takes his job somewhat seriously: