Dennis Kucinich tells the awful truth about the bailout

By Ben Cohen

Generally speaking, I support the bailout on Wall Street. Not because I think it is a good idea, fair, moral or particularly useful. It is in fact the total opposite - a pork laden disgusting bill to bail out to the greedy financial dons that got us into this mess in the first place. There's not much guarantee it will work either. It is however, the only thing feasible at this point in time that both parties will accept (and therefore by definition deeply immoral and corrupt), and a necessity to calm the awful storm brewing in the economy.

Congressman Dennis Kucinich, never a man to bend on principle, has not accepted the bill, and delivered a scathing assessment in the U.S House of Representatives. Painted as a buffoon by the media and rest of the political establishment, Kucinich is one of the only politicians left speaking truth to power. Watch below:

For a more in depth discussion of the bill, watch Kucinich on the Rachel Maddow show spelling out why the bill is a complete joke