Debate Wrap

Sen. Obama won this debate the way he did the last one. Strong and steady. He doesn't get hyperactive, and that's what we need.

McCain looked doddering, nasty, and condescending. Not the sort of man we should have as president.

"That one." Really.

UPDATE:

John McCain refuses to shake Obama's hand. Refuses.

McCain apparently shook hands right at the end of the debate. He just refused a second shake, I guess.

Polls:

CNN
OBAMA 54%
MCCAIN 30%

CBS

Obama 39-27 McCain - 35 tie

Over on Free Republic they want to commit hari-kari.

I should also note that Tom Brokaw sucked - sucked - at moderating. The moderators job is to be as invisible as possible. Jim Lehrer did such a better job, and Gwen Ifill was superior as well.