Bush is still an idiot

By Ari Rutenberg

It's comforting to know that amidst all the turmoil George W. Bush is still hard at work screwing everything up and then taking credit for it.  According to the NYT, Bush "said that if it (the economic meltdown) was going to happen at all, he was glad it was
happening under his presidency, because he had a good group of people
in D.C. working for him."  I'm not even going to attempt to describe how much is wrong with that statement, other than to say that unlike Sarah Palin's, I can understand Bush's B.S.

But W. still hasn't learned a thing.