Biden FTW

Joe Biden won that debate. Period. Joe Biden, the real deal. Sarah Palin didn't trip over herself but she was a talking points machine. Biden brought the heat.

Joe Biden talks about being a single father, the top moment of the debate.

Shorter Sarah Palin: I won't answer your question. But I'll recite this talking point.

Joe Biden puts a stake in the chest of the phony "maverick" meme.

I thought Palin asking for more power for the vice-presidency in the wake of Dick Cheney was kind of nutty.

From Obama team:

"Joe Biden won a clear victory tonight because he made a passionate case for change from the disastrous economic and foreign policies of the last eight years, and Sarah Palin defended them. While Governor Palin blindly supports John McCain's plan for more of the same policies that have devastated Main Street and let Wall Street run wild, Joe Biden spoke clearly and strongly about Barack Obama's plan for a tax cut for the middle class, health care that is affordable, and an end to the war in Iraq. Tonight, the American people saw why Barack Obama chose Joe Biden, a statesman from Scranton who clearly has the experience and knowledge to be a great Vice President," said Obama-Biden campaign manager David Plouffe.

>> Palin '08 echoes Bush '00
>> Palin Botches Name Of Afghanistan Top Commander
>> Biden Dominates Debate According To CNN Undecideds

CBS Poll of undecideds gives win to Biden:

CBS NEWS/KNOWLEDGE NETWORKS POLL
(Uncommitted Voters who watched the debate)

46% of uncommitted voters who watched the debate tonight thought Joe Biden was the winner. 21% thought Sarah Palin won, 33% thought it was a draw… 98% after the debate saw [Biden] as knowledgeable (79% before the debate).

CNN debate poll:

Who won

51% Biden
36% Palin