Biden Blasts Palin's Slur Against Non-Republican America

Score.

‘It's disappointing, and I hope it's a slip of the tongue and she doesn't mean it, but she said it. It was reported she said that she likes to visit, quote, pro-American parts of the country,’ said Biden, leading into a lengthy dissection of the remarks.

‘Ladies and gentlemen, I, like your senator and governor, have been all over this great land. I've never been to a state, I've never been to a state that hasn't sent its sons and daughters to serve and die for this country. Right here in New Mexico right now, there are 1,400 Mexican sons and daughters -- New Mexican sons and daughters deployed in Afghanistan and Iraq. Thirty-six of them have already given their lives for this country.’

‘Folks, it doesn't matter where you live, we all love this country. And I hope it gets through. We all love this country. Folks, one of the reasons why Barack and I are running is that we know how damaging the politics of division that continues to be practiced by the McCain, how damaging this policy of division has been. It's time to put this behind us.’

‘Folks, it is not a corny thing. It's real. We are one nation, under God, indivisible. We are all patriotic. We all love our country in every part of this country. And I'm tired. I am tired, tired, tired, tired of the implications about patriotism.’

‘Folks, that's the reason why Barack and I are running. We are absolutely, totally, thoroughly confident that we can get through these difficult times and like every generation before us be better for it.’

This so much reminds me of how George Bush in 2004 took great pains to attack Massachusetts since Kerry is from there - as if Massachusetts isn't one of the states George Bush is president of.