Ann Coulter Spanked by Adam Corolla

By Ben Cohen

This isn't of any real importance, but has to be one of the funniest things I've heard in a very long time. Ultra right wing mega fascist Ann Coulter was supposed to be on Adam Corolla's radio show, but called in 90 minutes late with a bogus excuse. Corolla puts the phone down on her, then calls her a 'bitch'. I usually don't advocate that kind of language towards a woman, but Coulter is in a league of her own and deserves far, far worse. Check it out below:

Adam Corolla Hangs Up On Ann Coulter - Watch more free videos