When Cons Believe Their Own Horseswill

This conservative blogger is attacking me for connecting FDR to Obama/Biden. He thinks that this is a bad thing. FDR is considered one of America's greatest presidents - across the aisles. He not only led us out of the Depression that happened on the Republican Hoover's watch, he also created social security and led our nation through it's most dangerous hour - World War II. He's not nearly up to the same level as FDR, but I don't pretend as if President Reagan wasn't a very popular guy and has a special place in history. I'm well aware of it. I don't allow partisan blinders to make me think that Ronald Reagan had a strong resonance with the American people.

It would be such a disaster if Sen. Obama was thought of in the same breath as President Roosevelt. An awesome disaster of kickassery.