This Just In: Water Is Wet!

ABC doesn't listen to Ted Stevens, or else they wouldn't clog up the tubes with this kind of non-news.

Blacks are following the election more intensely than other Americans, at a level unseen in the last three presidential elections. They're more apt than Americans of other races to have contributed money or time to a political campaign this year. And voter registration by blacks is higher than in pre-election polls since 1984.

I can't imagine why black voters might be more interested in this election than any other election in the history of the nation. What mysterious quality do they share with one of the candidates? What is that candidate's mysterious attraction to black voters in particular? I wonder which candidate it is that's interesting black voters in particular? Ralph Nader, maybe?

I'M STUMPED. I CAN'T PUT MY FINGER ON IT.

Snark aside, the poll is kind of interesting, especially with regards to experience with racial animosity among the races and black-hispanic agreement on many issues.