Things We Know About The Redskins After 2 Games (1-1)

* Jason Campbell needs to commit to passing quicker or just running with the ball. He's holding on too long.

* The defense is pretty good. Not awesome. But good.

* The offense needs a lot of work. I still don't know if its the players or the coaching to blame. But it needs fine tuning.

* My kingdom for a kicker and a punter who doesn't make me squeamish.

* I think Santana Moss from 2 years ago is back.

* More like that fourth quarter please, thanks.