The Palin Effect In Florida

Among a group of undecided voters the pick of Sarah Palin has moved most (grudgingly) towards Sen. Obama. I also think that Palin's close association with the fringe of the Christian right who want war in the Middle East to bring about the rapture isn't helping among Jewish voters. That information, combined with this video from David Plouffe where he says they're putting $39 million into Florida and the way the polling is leaning tells me that all may not be lost for Democrats in Florida. If Obama is able to hold on to all of Kerry's 2004 states and flip Florida, there's your election right there. (via)