The Daily Palin

So I guess Sarah Palin has a bit of trouble with the English language.  It seems like she has trouble with her pronouns (I and we) as well as the idea of causality.  Which she demonstrated when saying in the Couric interview that "I'm not going to solely blame all of man's activities on changes in climate" thus asserting that climate change is at fault for everything mankind does on this planet.  Not only is this poor understanding of English, it is a clear lack of basic comprehension of reality.  That being said maybe it was a mistake, but I think not given her clear track record of not being able answer questions.

Here are a few choice quotes from the interview with Katie Couric:

On Climate Change:

COURIC: Is it man-made, though in your view?

PALIN: You know there are - there are man's activities that can be contributed to the issues that we're dealing with now, these impacts. I'm not going to solely blame all of man's activities on changes in climate. Because the world's weather patterns are cyclical. And over history we have seen change there. But kind of doesn't matter at this point, as we debate what caused it. The point is: it's real; we need to do something about it.

On what newspapers she reads:

COURIC: And when it comes to establishing your world view, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this — to stay informed and to understand the world?

PALIN: I’ve read most of them again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media

COURIC: But what ones specifically? I’m curious.

PALIN: Um, all of them, any of them that have been in front of me over all these years.

COURIC: Can you name any of them?

PALIN: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news.

Wow.  That last line is...just wrong in so many ways (I mean who really believes she reads the paper anyway?  That ain't why they like her anyway).

Clearly not ready for prime time.  Or high school.