That "Sambo" Story

I'm not going to link to it here, but Google, my email, and some comments show me a lot of people are talking about it. The story rings false to me, and is just the sort of thing like the phony "whitey" video tape story that Larry Johnson was peddling that would be whipped up by a Republican activist like Roger Stone. There's more than enough verified stuff out there about Sarah Palin's record, lack of a record, misconduct and extreme views that you don't need to go into an unverified story of a dubious nature.