Tax Dollars To Bail Out Foreign Banks?

This bailout plan just seems worse and worse. Why in God's name would we spend American tax dollars to prop up foreign banks? It's bad enough that we're going to be operating as sugar daddy for multimillion dollar corporations who have proven they don't know how to do business, but at least the idea that we're helping American companies makes some kind of sense.

This deal is just bad, all around, and the way the administration is pushing it smells just as bad as the Patriot Act did - but even worse.