Sarah Silverman: Get your fat asses to Florida for the election

By Ben Cohen

Sarah Sliverman on why African Americans are like Jewish Grandmothers, and why all Jews must go to Florida to stop their Grandparents from voting for McCain:

The Great Schlep from The Great Schlep on Vimeo.

MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

Whenever 4/20 rolls around, I occasionally rewind 11 years or so to a cartoon I directed and co-wrotRead more...
Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Last week, I wrote about a Christians pastor who condemned his friend and fellow pastor for disassocRead more...
Conservative Suggests Minimum Wage Protesters Should 'Eat Fewer Meals'

Conservative Suggests Minimum Wage Protesters Should 'Eat Fewer Meals'

One of the subtle but nastier implications of the "American Dream" narrative is that poor people havRead more...
  • Chalan Moon

    this was AWESOME! i wish i was jewish…