Sarah On The Stump

Ok, having a stump speech is one thing, but Sarah Palin is giving essentially the same speech she gave at the RNC convention still. Of course, the crowds keep yelling "we want Sarah" interrupting her. And that's what the GOP crowds do want. The problem is John McCain is the candidate.

UPDATE: 9/18/08 campaign rally - "That's what we're gonna do in a Palin and McCain administration". Clearly the chants are getting in her head too.

UPDATE2: Epic fail in progress for John McCain. He's losing the audience, who I also think is a bit tired of the Sarah Show v1.0.