Righties Just Provide Comedy Now

So, the "um" and "uh" in Sen. Obama's speech no longer is proof that he's an inarticulate boob who can't speak without a teleprompter. That is no longer operative after he beat Sen. McCain in the first debate. And now the excuse is that its a disguise for his radical liberalism and part of his plan to take over the world. Or something.

If all goes according to plan, we're going to have 4-8 years of this COMEDY GOLD.

(By the way, if you want to hear someone who uses a lot of "um" and "uh" check out Rush Limbaugh. I've had to listen to a lot of his audio in the last four years and he has far more stammers than people assume.)