Redskins FTW (2-1)

A pretty decent outing from the Redskins. The offense from the first game now looks like early season jitters. Jason Campbell finally has realized that when the lane is wide open and the wideouts covered, its okay for him to run with the ball (to the tune of 26 yards today). I think the defense really got in Kurt Warner's head, and the home crowd made things pretty difficult for him as well with the noise.

Still not sure Jim Zorn exercises the best judgement, especially with that late-game field goal try and miss that gave the Cardinals such good field position. But he's 2-1 and I ain't going to bitch and moan over a Redskins head coach with a winning record.

Bring on Dallas!

ALSO: The Gods of Football continue to punish the Patriots for their transgressions.