Palin Can't Stand Up To Media, How Can She Be A Heartbeat Away?

If you're afraid to sit for an interview, how the hell can you back up the president in negotiations, preside over the senate, and for Christ's sake, be commander-in-chief in a time of emergency?

Davis demurred when asked when Palin will sit for interviews with major news organizations, pointing out that now would not be the right time given the 'combative' attitude the media has seemingly adopted toward Palin. Pressed on the issue, Davis insisted that 'we allot a lot more access in our campaign than any campaign in modern political history....we'll get around to it.'

I'm sure somewhere in John McCain's addled mind he was reaching out to women voters, particularly those who supported Sen. Clinton, but at the end of the day his pick of Palin just insults all women.