6:05 PM
i hope
6:05 PM

Peter Bauer
6:05 PM
severance packages?

Ben Cohen
6:05 PM
I like this, Obama is being very direct, and very specific
Peter Bauer
6:05 PM
I'm against golden parachutes, but support golden showers for CEOs
Ari Rutenberg
6:05 PM
I think he is reffering to congressional oversight, but Im not sure
6:05 PM

best line of the night!
6:05 PM

by Peter Bauer
6:06 PM

"I'm against golden parachutes, but support golden showers for CEOs" that has to go up
Peter Bauer
6:06 PM
Let's play a drinking game
Ari Rutenberg
6:06 PM
ok
Ben Cohen
6:06 PM
He's attacking McCain straight away on his economic theory, tying him to Bush
Peter Bauer
6:06 PM
every time mccain says "friend" we take a drink
Ari Rutenberg
6:06 PM
fantastic\
Ben Cohen
6:06 PM
hahahahaha
Ari Rutenberg
6:06 PM
lord well be asleep in 10 mintues
6:07 PM

why he is blinking so much?
Peter Bauer
6:07 PM
he forgot his visine
Ari Rutenberg
6:07 PM
hhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!
Ben Cohen
6:07 PM
McCain is trying to appear presidential - a unifier
Peter Bauer
6:07 PM
Is he making direct eyecontact with Jim Leher?
Ari Rutenberg
6:07 PM
lets see the back and forth...\
6:08 PM

It looks like hes looking around a lot...unsure of something maybe
Peter Bauer
6:08 PM
This is the end of the beginning if we come out with a package that will keep these institutions stable

oh we have fundamental probelms now huh?
Ben Cohen
6:13 PM
I think Obama is right on point here - hitting McCain on his economic philosophy, and saying that reform can't only come when rich people get hit
Peter Bauer
6:13 PM
McCain believes in the American worker
6:14 PM

I think i heard this speech in Tommy Boy
Ari Rutenberg
6:14 PM
thats simply not true
6:14 PM

ok I think I have figured it
Peter Bauer
6:22 PM
if you make less than 1/4 million dollars per year, you won't see increases
Ari Rutenberg
6:23 PM
5000 for a family of four is one year give or take depeding on the quaility of the coverage
6:23 PM

For instance I paid 330 a month when I lived in LA, and I am a young single healthy white male
Peter Bauer
6:23 PM
McCain was just doing a G Dub smirk
Ari Rutenberg
6:24 PM
400 a month is not much for more than 2 people
Peter Bauer
6:24 PM
What would this debate be like if Obama's goal was to make McCain snap live on TV
6:24 PM

do you think he could do it?
Ari Rutenberg
6:24 PM
McCains tax proposal is nonsense
6:25 PM
there must be one unified tax code otherwise it is fundamentally unfair