McCain Offers Deregulation As Solution To Deregulation Based Fiscal Crisis

It's something of a joke in liberal circles that conservatives think tax cuts are a cure all like Robitussin. But it's not a parody if its true.

COURIC: And, Bob, I understand that John McCain actually floated an alternative plan. What can you tell us about that?

ORR: We're told at the White House Senator McCain offered an alternative plan that would include fewer regulations and more corporate tax breaks for businesses, kind of a private solution. But we're also told those ideas angered and surprised Democrats like banking chairman Chris Dodd who now says he thinks the White House summit was more of a political stunt for McCain.

As far as McCain's big Drama Queen moment, all indications are that all he did was to eff things up worse than they already were. Please America, don't make this spaz with an impulse control problem anywhere near our White House except on one of those tour buses.