Jonah Goldberg Uses The POW Card For McCain's Tech Illiteracy

He says, apparently with a straight face, that McCain might not be able to use computers due to a war injury. I kid you not.

UPDATE: See! John McCain operate a Blackberry! Watch! John McCain use a cellphone! You see, there is no physical impediment to John McCain using these tools of the now, he's just intellectually uncurious across the board and makes the active decision even with his vast fortune and position of power within our government, to be uneducated in the basics of the 21st century.

John McCain: Leading America On The Bridge To The 19th Century.