John McCain: Like The Way The Banks Are Going? Lets Do It To Health Care!

Via Paul Krugman, comes this awesome bit of wisdom from MaverickTM in the current issue of Contingencies magazine.

Opening up the health insurance market to more vigorous nationwide competition, as we have done over the last decade in banking, would provide more choices of innovative products less burdened by the worst excesses of state-based regulation.

That's right kids, just like he wants to privatize social security in order for the retirement of seniors to be subjected to the gyrations we've seen on Wall Street, John McCain thinks we ought to make the health care system even worse by imitating the banking meltdown.

Up next: John McCain on how rapists make great schoolteachers.

As a friend of mine (Cori M.) says: Really? Really John McCain? Really?