It's on!

Looks like Obama knows hes gonna win and McCain knows hes fighting without honor.  At least that what that body language says to me anyway.  Plus that look from Obama...after a few restless day this give me hope.  Its from last night's ServiceNation forum.

Also I know this has spread around, but I think everyone just needs to
chill, Obama is way smarter than these guys and even if they threw him
off guard, he knows how to fight back.  Does this guy look like he
gonna let himself get pushed into a corner by a slanderous old war hero
and his attack-dog in lipstick (her reference, not mine because, yes,
pit-bulls are attack dogs) slinging the sleaziest dirt they could come
up with.  I don't.