Hey Obama! Run (A Version Of) This Ad!

A reader named Travis sent me a link to this video and said we should see an Obama version of this. I agree.

Oh by, remember common sense regulation of trade? It should make a comeback.

Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama said regulation of Wall Street needs to ``catch up'' with changes in financial markets, and investors can't expect taxpayers to bail them out in bad times.

Obama said the role of ratings services must be examined as part of any revamping of the way markets are monitored and regulated, and he suggested that he doesn't favor having the government stepping in to rescue failing firms.

``The idea that taxpayers can continue to be on the hook for failures at firm after firm after firm I think is a real problem,'' Obama said in an interview tonight with Bloomberg Television.