Conservatives Remain Blissfully Unaware

Writing about the fact that Sarah Palin's teen daughter is pregnant (I don't care, to be frank, I care more about Palin being unqualified and unready for the job as well as her being an uninformed right-wing nutter), famed plagiarist Ben Domenech of Redstate.com writes an entry titled "Bristol Palin's Brave Choice" where he says:

We thank her for making this choice now - her child will thank her forever.

Emphasis mine. A choice. A woman has the choice. Sarah Palin's daughter was able to make a choice. Mrs. Palin was able to make a choice. Women across this nation have a right... to make a choice about their own god-damned bodies.