Clearly This Is The End Of The World... Not

I'm seeing that Sen. McCain has a bounce in some of the polls (the reputable ones - anyone who cites Zogbys voodoo Internet polls is getting played). I saw that show week before last, when Sen. Obama got his poll bump. The Obama camp (and observers like me) didn't trumpet this because when your party gets a week of free advertising it tends to happen.

The Obama camp isn't freaking out, just like they didn't freak when Sen. Clinton led by 30+. They have a plan, and while I expect cons & the MSM to make a lotta noise, folks on the left just have to relax.