Chris Matthews doing his job

By Ben Cohen

I'm usually pretty critical of Chris Matthews as I believe he represents the very worst about the Main Stream Media. His gushing, superficial analysis of current affairs has contributed to the dumbing down of politics in the U.S, and he has his fair share of responsibility for the climate in Washington. However, Matthews is capable of real and serious journalism, and I think that when it really matters, he can switch it on and do his job properly. Here he is calling the B.S of McCain spokesperson Nancy Pfotenhauer when she tries to claim McCain's economic policy can restore the sinking economy: