Biden unleashed

Joe Biden sticking it to McCain (and about time too):

"Sen. McCain at 9 a.m. yesterday said, yesterday morning, he stated
again -- quote -- 'the fundamentals of this economy are strong,'" Biden
said at Linvilla Orchards in Media, Pa., causing the crowd of 3,000 to
boo loudly.

"I'm not just saying this to get a boo," Biden continued. "I'm
saying this to point out just how -- at 10 o'clock, as we Catholics
say, John had an epiphany: John said the economy is in economic crisis.
Now, what happened in one hour between the economy being sound and an
economic crisis looming? Well, John had a political realization, not a
policy conversion."