Battlegrounds 9/10/08

The newest state polls show movement for McCain, but the only one I would be concerned about is Virginia. I think just based on demographics and recent trends and the secret plan to send Marylanders to Northern VA (oh, did I say that out loud?), Obama will win Virginia, but it remains to be seen. I wonder how many people will go to the polls voting for Mark Warner, who will win in a walk, and also vote for McCain. Like Kaine there my bet is Obama will win on Warner's coattails. But yeah, no time to jump out the window in despair - elections to win.