$8 Million+ Reasons To Thank Sarah Palin

As I pointed out, Sarah Palin's partisan screed activated the Republican base, but while it probably turned off the middle and other independents, it also activated the Democratic base. I'm hearing that since Palin's speech, Obama's campaign has pulled in around $8 million -- and growing.

Keep it up, Mrs. Separatist.

MORE:

Obama spokesman Bill Burton says, "Sarah Palin's attacks have rallied our supporters in ways we never expected. And we fully expect John McCain's attacks tonight to help us make our grassroots organization even stronger."

Yes, we can. Backlash is a bitch.