Will Fox Pull The Trick Again?

It's clear that Fox is no longer the big bad wolf it was in 2004, but I wonder if their convention coverage will be the same load of nonsense it was in 2004, with Bill O'Reilly wondering if Ted Kennedy would show up to speak as Kennedy spoke right behind him. And will Fox News try to talk over the Dems like they did in '04?

Probably. So far in their coverage you would think that the entire affair consists of protesters and disgruntled Clinton supporters. I saw a panel with Bill Kristol and Charles Krauthammer with Brit Hume moderating. They all decided that Joe Biden was a bad pick. Shocker. Fair and balanced marches on, but not in a vacuum.