Who Does John McCain Think He Is?

It's kind of funny that McCain has hit Obama for being presumptous, and yet it is McCain who put himself forward as if he were president and is now being called on it by the Georgian president

Yesterday, I heard Sen. McCain say, ‘We are all Georgians now,’’ Saakashvili said on CNN’s American Morning. ‘Well, very nice, you know, very cheering for us to hear that, but OK, it’s time to pass from this. From words to deeds.’

Of course, McCain is just doing what the lobbyists on his staff tell him to. To expect any sort of sense to be made with this crew is folly.