The Plan

During the Democratic primary I joined others in asking the Obama campaign to step up their contrasts vs. Sen. Clinton. I fell into the trap of following the narrative the media was selling at the moment (Bambi Obama To Be Steamrolled By Clinton Express) and was unable to see that the Obama campaign had a plan that they were executing to maximum impact.

We're in that phase again, some liberals and Dems panic because they look at the polls or what Chris Matthews is talking about at the moment, and fail to see that the plan is in place. The Obama camp is clearly running a campaign targeted at winning states and not one at pleasing pundits.

Pundits don't elect presidents.