Sen. Obama And His Family Visit The USS Arizona Memorial In Strange And Exotic Hawaii

Who does this guy think he is? I mean, regular blue blood Americans with 7-figure salaries like Cokie Roberts just can't understand the sort of guy who visits the tomb and memorial to sailors who were killed in an act of war against the United States. I mean, why would Japan have even attacked Pearl Harbor since it clearly isn't in America, right?

Here are some pictures of my own I took at the strange, exotic and foreign USS Arizona Memorial in Hawaii. It practically makes me a citizen of the world.