Saw This Show Before

/2282285591_a900cef887.jpg

Today

Far more voters say McCain has the right experience to be president, the poll found.

March

As the candidate running hardest on the platform of experience, Clinton was seen by a wide margin (61 percent to 22 percent) as the candidate possessing that quality.

What the press isn't telling you is that in the very same poll where they're hyping the "experience" advantage, that edge doesn't translate into a lead for John McCain. So while the media keeps acting as if "experience" is the #1 issue for people, the poll and the people seem to say otherwise.

But like I said, we saw this show before. Sen. Obama knows how it ended. As does Sen. Clinton.