Random Branding Observations

* The typeface being used on the giant screen during the convention to identify each person is the same type the Obama campaign has been using on their material since launch.

* Almost every speech last night made a distinction between McCain as "more of the same" and Obama/Biden as "the change we need". Democrats, on message. Imagine.

* I really like the effect of using signs that look like the state signs to emphasize the speaker on stage. The first night it was "Michelle", the next were "Hillary" and "Obama" along with "Unity" on the other side of each.