Quote Of The Century

By Ben Cohen

CNN's Jack Cafferty sums up George Bush and John McCain so perfectly, it should be engraved in gold and placed outside the White House front doors:

"George Bush's record as a student, military man, businessman and
leader of the free world is one of constant failure. And the part that
troubles me most is he seems content with himself. He will leave
office with the country $10 trillion in debt, fighting two wars, our
international reputation in shambles, our government cloaked in secrecy
and suspicion that his entire presidency has been a litany of broken
laws and promises, our citizens' faith in our own country ripped to
shreds. Yet Bush goes bumbling along, grinning and spewing moronic
one-liners, as though nobody understands what a colossal failure he has
been. I fear to the depth of my being that John McCain is just like him."