Not A Drop

I don't know about you all, but I'm mighty impressed that Obama's veep choice has not been leaked so far by his senior staff. Even if it slips out today before the official announcement, it's still pretty remarkable control over loose tongues.

UPDATE: Chet Edwards?

Presidential candidate Barack Obama is hours away from naming his running mate, as little-known Texas congressman Chet Edwards is emerging as a finalist.

Democratic officials say that Edwards was one of the few Democrats whose background was checked by Obama's campaign, and he was a finalist for the job.