McCain Rattles Off His Homes

I'm in my hotel room now and watching a clip of McCain defending himself for not remembering how many homes he has. What a phenomenally weak defense. First he yanks out the P.O.W. card which now is just a groaner line, and then he lists each property and tries to make it about the American dream. But that's just the heart of it -- as Obama and Biden have said and will hopefully say every day until election day -- McCain stands against the very sort of traditional American policies that would allow people to move up to 1 home, let alone 7 or 10.

McCain-Bush economics don't work for anyone besides people that own multiple homes.